FOR FOOD TOURS
- For regular tours, we need a minimum of 3 (three) guests. If this number isn’t met, we may have to reschedule or cancel altogether. You will be contacted by email at least 2 (two) days prior to the tour for any changes. (Please make sure our emails won’t be sent to your spam folder)
- We like our tours to be intimate and interactive, so we will limit each tour to 10-12 (ten to twelve) people.
- If you wish to cancel, a full refund will be given if you gave us notice at least seven days prior to tour date. A cancellation done within 3-6 days prior to tour date will be given a 50 percent refund. 1-2 days no refund.
- A no show or tardiness on the actual food tour date will not be given a refund or discount.
- For any rescheduling or cancellations done on our end, we will give you the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Light rains occasionally occur, as we are a tropical country. We will provide umbrellas on such occasions during a tour. However, if we do experience an extensive heavy downpour, we may have to reschedule. Refunds will also be an option.
- We require our guests to inform us of any food allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking. We can not commit to all food restrictions but will do our best to adjust.
- If you have pre-existing medical conditions, please take into consideration that this is a walking tour. You are responsible for yourself and your own safety.